Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guerlain Angelique Noire Eau de Parfum

Hello, Some of my all time favorite fragrances are from the House of Guerlain.  Guerlain has created many iconic fragrances in the past 170 years.  Angelique Noire is part of the collection of L'Art et la Matiere.  It is a high end collection of fragrances launched by Guerlain in 2005, Angelique Noire is the third fragrance in the series created by Daniela Roche-Andrier.



While shopping for a new fragrance at Neiman Marcus last year, I spent a good hour sniffing many of the scents on display.  I did not have any specific notes or scents in mind that day, so I was very open to trying everything.  With most scents, I did the smell test over and over again and passed.  But with Angelique Noire, it got me at first sniff!  At first spray on my skin, I detected green, floral, and vanilla.  The combination was unique and appealed to my senses and mood.  It starts out with a punch and rather strong at first, but it dries down nicely to a delicate creamy and powdery scent.  The glass bottle is sleek and has beautiful gold plating with engraving on one side.  It comes with a regular spray head, an atomizer head, and a cap for travelling.  It is available in one size, 75 ml or 2.5 fl oz..



According to the Neiman Marcus website, the notes include angelica, bergamot, vanilla, benzoin, pink pepper, coriander, patchouli, and white musk.

I only wear this fragrance on special occasions.  This is definitely an evening scent and perfect for a romantic night out.

Choosing the right fragrance is very personal, I am glad I found Angelique Noire.  What is your favorite fragrance?  

Until next post......

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, elegant looking bottle. :D I don't wear perfume due to sensitive skin however I love the smell of Ralph Lauren Romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging of this perfume is very sophisticated and the scent sounds lovely. I have a few fragrances that I rotate but my fave at the moment is Stella by Stella McCartney.

    Thanks for entering my Butter London giveaway! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.