Monday, August 20, 2012

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask and Soy Face Exfoliant

Hello, I am obsessed with Fresh skincare.  The brand is inspired by ingredients that are commonly used in different parts of the world and they are reinvented in the Fresh line.  Fresh products are sourced mostly from natural ingredients. 

I have been using Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask since I purchased one from the last Friends and Family event at Sephora earlier this year and I just re-purchased a second one last week from Neiman Marcus.

From the box:

The innovative formula includes:

  •  radiance-boosting black tea
  • restorative lychee seed extract
  • softening and purifying sake
  • smoothing hyaluronic spheres

It is perfect for my skin type that needs constant hydration.  I like using it a couple of times a week for maintenance and it is gentle enough as an overnight mask.  It is a must before events because it will give your skin that extra boost and freshness after using it.  The light and airy whipped texture is unlike any masks that I have tried before.  It smells like a mixture of tea and maybe sake, hard to describe but it is a good scent.  Lastly, the cooling sensation is so relaxing.   One of my all time favorites!


























I learned a tip from the SA at Neiman Marcus.  This is not a must, but it is really nice to use Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant before this mask.  After massaging with the exfoliant, I would leave the product on my face and then pack on the mask.  I feel and look like as if I had a professional facial when everything is removed.  I do not get facials often, so I like treating myself at home.




The exfoliant is a thick product and it is clay based.   It has micro granules in it, but it is very gentle when used on damp skin.   I exfoliate with it once a week with or without using the mask afterwards.

Do you like Fresh products?  What do you like using?

Until next post......

3 comments:

  1. After reading your positive review, I will have to try this mask and the exfoliant. I love Fresh products just cause they all smell so delicious. I swear by the Soy Face Cleanser and Lip Sugar Treatment and I'm also a fan of their Lemon Sugar scent.

    Belated Blogiversary wishes btw :-)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rolala, you will love the mask and exfoliant since you love the smell of Fresh products and you will see instant results on your skin too...Thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a sample of the mask from Sephora, can't wait to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to meet and hear from my fellow bloggers and readers. Do not leave spam or inappropriate links here, they will be removed.